AMD FirePro W9100
The Ultimate 4K Experience for Next Generation Workstations
The AMD FirePro W9100 workstation graphics card is designed for the most demanding workflows and delivers the ultimate 4K experience in next-generation workstations. With cutting edge graphics performance, awesome supercomputing power, and ultra-high resolution multi-display capabilities, users can tackle the most complex engineering and creative projects at a whole new level of detail, speed, responsiveness, and creativity.
Features at a Glance
- Application optimizations and certifications
- 32GB or 16GB GDDR5 GPU memory
- 512-bit memory interface
- 320 GBps memory bandwidth
- DirectGMA support
- Six Mini DisplayPort 1.2 outputs
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- 4K display resolution (up to 4096x2160)
- 2,816 stream processors (44 CUs)
- 5.24 TFLOPS peak single precision
- 2.62 TFLOPS peak double precision
- AMD HD3D Pro support  (via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN)
- PCIe 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- OpenCL, DirectX and OpenGL support
- 275W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active cooling solution
- Full height/half-length dual-slot form factor
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Linux (32- and 64-bit)
- FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL,VCCI, RoHS and WEEE compliance
Unprecedented Memory Performance
AMD FirePro W9100 workstation graphics is the first and only graphics card to offer up to 32GB of GPU memory. It features a 512-bit memory interface and 320 Gbps bandwidth. With massive memory performance at your fingertips, you can load entire datasets or large 4K files into internal memory. With DirectGMA support, direct access to the memory helps ensure low latency transfers to and from the GPU.
Ultimate 4K Multi-display Workflows
With the ability to support up to six 4K displays via six Mini DisplayPort outputs , the AMD FirePro W9100 graphics card is the ideal single-GPU solution for the next generation of ultra-high resolution visualization environments. The AMD FirePro W9100 graphics card also supports 10-bit color and low latency connectivity via DirectGMA to several third-party SDI Video I/O devices.
Powered by OpenCL
AMD FirePro W9100 graphics cards are designed to support OpenCL 2.0. Tap into the parallel computing power of its GPU and get up to 5.24 TFLOPS of computational power to accelerate compute-intensive tasks.
Combine up to four AMD FirePro W9100 graphics cards in a single system and leverage the combined processing power turn your next-generation workstation into a personal supercomputer.
Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems (requires ATI FirePro S400 synchronization module; not included).
1.AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in software applications such as Computer Aided Design and Digital Content Creation. Additional hardware and/or software are required for the enablement of stereoscopic 3D. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems. Check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
2.AMD FirePro W9100 features up to 32GB of GPU memory. Nvidia’s highest memory card in the market as of April 2016 is the Quadro M6000 with 24GB.
3.Requires 4K displays and content; performance dependent on file size. AMD Eyefinity technology supports up to six DisplayPort monitors on an enabled graphics card. Supported display quantity, type and resolution vary by model and board design.
4. Support for OpenCL 1.2 enabled today; conformance expected. AMD plans to release OpenCL 2.0 drivers for AMD FirePro professional graphics cards in Q4 2014; conformance testing will be completed at that time.